- How do you recommend I clean my Cerapad?
We recommend using our TJ Exclusives Mousepad cleaner kit, which comes with the cleaner and microfiber cloth.
- What is the difference between the different versions of Cerapads?
The Cerapad is more of a speed pad. The Cerapad-Kin is a control focused hardpad. Iridium, plutonium, etc. are names for the different sizes.
- How long does it take to break in the Cerapad?
It will take a minimum of 20 hours gameplay to break in.
- What are the small spots on my Cerapad?
As the Cerapad is a handmade product, small circles can appear from very small inconsistencies in the ceramic. They will not affect performance, and they are not considered a defect.
- Edge Quality
As the Cerapad is handmade, the edges of the pad will get some overspray on them. Any chipping on the edges of the pad does not warrant a replacement as it will not affect performance.
- Where do I place the mouse feet on my TJ Exclusives mouse base?
Place them close to where the original skates were on the original base.
- Do you have an installation manual or video to help me install my mod?
If we have an installation guide, it will be on our blog. If we do not have a guide there, our suggestion it to search YouTube for your mouse’s name plus “teardown”. There are many great videos that’ll show you how to take apart your mouse.
- Can you make a mouse base for _______ mouse?
Yes, we most likely can. We do have a development schedule for the mice we’re working on. Hearing from you helps us prioritize what we work on. We love hearing what you want to see, so please contact us and let us know.
- Can you make my mouse base in _______ color?
Yes, we generally can. We do not stock other color, so it will take some extra time to do. Please contact us if you want a specific color other than black.
Still have a question? Get in contact with us with the information below.