We receive many messages from people asking what the best way is to take care of their Cerapad. Here are some guidelines on how to do just that:
- Before each gaming session, wipe down the surface of your Cerapad and bottom of your mouse skates. We recommend using a microfiber cloth and TJ Exclusives cleaning solution or a glass cleaner.
- Wipe down your Cerapad occasionally between rounds or as needed.
- For a deep cleaning, you can use an alcohol wipe.
- Do not place hard, sharp objects on your Cerapad e.g. keys, or watches.
- PTFE skates are optimal. Hard skates are not recommended.
- Clean the rubber feet with a wet cloth if the Cerapad doesn’t stick to your desk.